Saturday 15 September 2012

SSSP: Leafies... and new pretties :)

Hello.. Welcome to another Sunday Stamping Sneak Peek (SSSP)..
The theme for this week from AIS is Leafies.. I'm pretty certain that means leaf/ leaves/ the bits on a tree that are not flowers??

Well.. awesome haulage for me this week, nail mail (card left on Monday for me to pick up, but only did it on Friday).



My Cheeky plates had arrived :)
I ordered the new set that everyone's raving about- on the pre-order. And while I was ordering..  the set of plates numbered CH 1-29, also jumped into my basket !!

Also this week on Monday I made a detour and picked up Instyle magazine on the way home. Butter London- pink ribbon is mine.
And I went to pre-purchase tickets for a charity screening on Sunday of Hotel Transylvania at our local shopping centre, raced into Safeway and now have 2 Instyle magazines, and Butter London- pillar box red for the bargain price of $8.95

Ok, onto the mani for AIS..

Right hand- stamped with essence- lime up

Right thumb- stamped with konad- white.

Left hand- stamped with insta dry- jumpin jade.

Thumb- stamped with konad- white.
Sorry I couldn't show you the stamping in green on the other nails, it disappeared, but was the same design as on the thumb..



Base polish: essence- vampire's love- gold old buffy
Stamping polish: sally hansen insta dry- jumpin' jade & konad- white & essence- lime up
Image plate: BM11

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?