Friday 14 September 2012

14- flowers. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello.. I've got a late mani for you today, busy week :)
Great ideas that everyone has had for the same topic each day on the [30 day challenge/ untrieds].

Base polish: essence- movie star + savvy- purple viking
Stamping polish:  essence- passion for fashion + TBN- pewter
holo flat nail jewels
Image plate: BM320 (Giant flower)

I had sooo much trouble getting good pics to put put up, it loooked all shiny and colourful in person, but the camera wouldn't capture it for me :)



 
Super blurry pic, but I can clearly see the flower on the side of my pinky.

Last pic, shows the nice flower on my pointer.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?