Wednesday 19 September 2012

19- galaxies. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello..This is my inspiration in creating a mani that looks like a galaxy for the [30 day challenge/ untrieds].
galaxy

I started with my base colour: b by bloom collection- London (a black polish, with silver holo glitter sparkles).
Then I was stuck how I should create the next layer, so left it for a bit.
 

Then like a crazy woman with little idea for how to proceed, I picked out all the polish colours I needed to create this outer space jumble of a galaxy thingo. 
I dabbed bits of polish on with my sponge. 
 
B by bloom collection- Tokyo (pink). 
China glaze- 2nite (holo blue).
Loreal- magic croisette (blue).
Essence- team nude (white shimmer glitter). 
Dotted with a skewer using ulta3- lily white. 





Stamping polish: 
B by bloom collection- London.
Konad- pastel blue.
Ulta3- lily white. 
 
Image plate: CH46 (planets and flying saucers).
 

 

 
So, I can't wait to see everyone else do amazing galaxy manis, but I fear mine is a failure..
Next time at least it won't be my first time for this theme??
 
 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?