Wednesday 12 September 2012

12- stripes. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello..  For something different, it's another from ulta3 in the [30 day challenge/ untrieds]. This is a magnetic polish- hypnotic.


So for the stripes pattern for today, I used a magnet to create them..

This is the magnet I made after seeing the post by morenailpolish and attacking the fridge magnets.



However, today I simply used the larger piece of fridge magnet to be able to wrap it closely around my nail/ finger- for straight lines..

Then I added a bit of shimmery glitter (essence- glitter topcoat).
This mani was done over PVA, I'm using it as a base coat so then I can peel it off- ready for tomorrow !!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?