Friday 28 September 2012

28- Inspired by a flag. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello. I was going to do the easiest flag, or my homegrown Australian flag. But today I have tried to do something I wouldn't normally consider for the [30 day challenge/ untrieds].

So I went to the bookcase, found the atlas and pointed with my eyes closed on the world page to...
the top bit of Vietnam, but my chunky finger also was near Hainan, China.

I've chosen to do the Vietnam flag design- red (Butter London- pillar box red) and yellow (models own- lemon meringue).
Stamped the star image using BM05 and konad- white.

I found a lamp that is fairly bright, and can use it instead of waiting for the sun to pop up.




See you again tomorrow. Wow, nearly complete for the 30 day challenge.

Are you going to be doing the "This Is Halloween" Challenge? During October..

Don't forget to check out the others participating in the 30 day/ untrieds :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?