Sunday 23 September 2012

23- Inspired by a movie. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello.. Today is post number 50 for me :)

My movie inspiration for the [30 day challenge/ untrieds] is... 10 Things I Hate About You.







Base polish:
Borghese- stellare notte over Ulta3- black satin
Stamping polish:
Konad- white
Image plate:
(Thumb) CH53, CH10, CH29
(2nd) CH53
(Middle) CH29, CH48
(4th) CH7
(Pinky) CH45, CH40







I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.







1 comments:

  1. Omg this is my all time favourite movie ever ever ever, saw it at least 6 times already and ALWAYS have to cry at this point :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?