Sunday 9 September 2012

SSSP: poisonous or toxic

Hello..Welcome to another Sunday Stamping Sneak Peek (SSSP)..
I had to look through my plates for inspiration, as nothing shouts from my mind when I think of the theme for this week from AIS.
The obvious are Britney Spears song- Toxic, or the chemical symbols from poison bottles.

Ok I'm doing a purple octopus with poisonous tentacles in a blue sea.

Base polish: Models own- blue moon & In a NYC minute- prince street.
Stamping polish:KONAD- purple & KONAD- pastel blue.
Image plate:BM20 (octopus tentacles), BM325 tips (octopus head).

Sorry I've got a dodgy pic for you, fingers crossed the sun shines for me tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?