Thursday 27 September 2012

26- Inspired by a pattern. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello.. This post has been done at the last minute for day 26 of the [30 day challenge/ untrieds].

As it's inspired by a pattern day- I had this fabric chosen to recreate on my nails, but wasn't in the mood to do detailed bits..

So I was going to forfeit this day, until I saw the amazing manis from others also doing the challenge.

My Inspiration: is the stamping plate design I have used the most often, before when I only had 1 set, and seeing the sun shine today..
 





Base polish: Models own- fuzzy peach
Stamping polish: b collection by bloom- Osaka
Image plate: BM12


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?