Sunday 6 January 2013

SSSP: inspired by a book

Hello.. and Happy New Year, as this is my first post for 2013.

Welcome to another Sunday Stamping Sneak Peek (SSSP).. A bit late but it's here for you to peruse.
The theme for this week from AIS is "inspired by a book". My book is called One mountain away. 


Here is the cover of the book I'm reading that the mani goes with. 

It's about 3 women that have babies at a difficult time in their lives. One of the women who has plenty of money, but no one to share it with. Until she realises that there is more to life, like quality relationships with people..

Base polish: essie- bobbing for baubles, colorclub- cherubic
Stamping polish: essie- size matters, konad- white
Image plate: BM307, CH55, CH53

A quick post for now, I did take more pics, but have to go out, so I'll edit more pretties in later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?