Monday 14 January 2013

Fishtail on my nail

Hello..
It's Monday and let's get straight into a weeks worth of posts from me- starting with the ANM theme for this week "fishtail" !



Base polish: Glamazon- windsor, max factor- fantasy fire (it has 1 thorough coat of fantasy fire, but is invisible in the pics)
Fishtail braid: models own- lilac dream; green flash; champagne
essie- 3 way glaze

Outside, in shade


Outside, but no sunshine. Cloudy day today here :(



ANM Member links:
Adelle - Adelle1985 (Instagram)
Kelly - Kelly's Kolors
Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Melissa - Mel My Issta
Jennifer - JennLojko (Instagram)
Astrid - Lovessweetas (Instagram)
Kate - Mckfresh (Instagram)
Jessica
Elizabeth - Lili_Bete (Instagram)
Cassandra - The Reluctant Femme
Tammy - Jibber Jabber
Julia - Messy Mansion
Ann - Nailovelogy
Ronda

See the title of my post- I'm like Dr Seuss only not as rich.. 
What are your guesses for next Monday's theme??

1 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?