Thursday 31 January 2013

It's my birthday!

Hello.. This was my birthday mani from 29/01/2013. [Posted 23/02]

We went out for dinner, then 2 days later we went to Swedish House Mafia- VIP area (finger food and vodka drinks) in Melbourne, at Sidney Myer Music Bowl..





Base polish: essence- cool and the gang, essence- blue addicted (thumb), max factor- fantasy fire
Stamping polish: konad- pastel blue
Image plate: B68
poshe topcoat

The VIP area was in the balcony, the same on both sides- as you can see ontop of my watermark.

1 comments:

  1. Marvelous creation! I really like your nail art design.Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?