Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sunday [late post..oops] SSP: fall aka autumn

Hello.. I am fully aware its not Sunday anymore, but I wasted time watching Big Brother instead of writing posts and transferring images from my phone to the computer.. forgive me?
The theme for this past week from AIS is "Can't wait for fall"... I have never used that word for a season.
In Australia at the moment we are in the season of winter. The fall you speak of in the northern hemisphere is about the same time that we are having spring.  Later after summer our season is called autumn.

So here following are my fall (aka autumn) nails..
I wanted to use neutral and brown based tones, with minty green pastel somewhere.
I didn't have a stamping plate that jumped out at me and said this reminds me of falling leaves and the weather getting cooler. So a pretty leafy pattern (that maybe a flower pattern?) in an autumn colour it is.

Do you call it fall or autumn??


I didn't like the way it turned out on my right hand, the stamping was a little to smudged.
Base polish: China glaze- refresh mint, ulta3- allure
Stamping polish: Avon- cozy brown
Image plate: BM205

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?