Wednesday 15 August 2012

Brighten up my life

Hello.. I feel like I need to visit an exotic faraway holiday place, bright and sunny..


This does this remind me of a giant polish bottle.



The duochrome-y goodness, I couldn't walk past without taking a photo. The paint changes from dark emerald green to deep purple.
It was super dooper reflective and shimmery.




I went over Sundays BL yummy mummy polish on my right hand with China Glaze- Cords, Then added Claire's glitter polish for some colour and sparkle.
Also added a tiny bit of glitter to the icing on the cupcake I stamped.
I had a dilema when my pinky nail stamping on my left hand broke off, all the tip gone.



Ooh I also want to share that I mixed my own polish remover, loodie loodie loodie style:

I used the following:
-Empty polish remover bottle
-Glycerine: from Coles supermarket ($7.50 for 200mL)
-Acetone: from BigW ($10 for 1L)
-Water         

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?