Friday 24 August 2012

Entry for Disney contest

Hello.. I was browsing my reading list and came across a contest for those who have an artistic flair.

The theme is DISNEY..
My favourite movie from Disney is....  part animation, part musical, part the dad from Mary Poppins and the lady from Murder she wrote..

 
 
 
 
 

Bedknobs and Broomsticks !!

Bedknobs and Broomsticks Poster



You can use any materials you like to put on your own hand.
I'm hoping to see that maybe a few entries will have 3D bits hanging off their nails, for some fun..

A bit of broom hair here, a bit of bedknob bling there..

We also had a storm, with hail, then the sunshine came out 20 mins later. So yep, crazy nail lady, i went out to take more photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?