Sunday 26 August 2012

mini max factor: fantasy fire.

Hello.. I am the proud owner of one of these teeny, tiny bottles of this magical polish.

It was sitting in its stand, abandoned by its twins. Other people in the aisle had no idea what goodness they had passed by with blinkers on.


So of course I snaffled up the last one in the display.


Still after the perfect base to layer it upon.
Tried kmart black, NYC in a minute purple, and on its own (that was so sheer. Lucky it was on my mini pinky nail so I didn't waste it.)

I just googled swatches of it and many are putting Revlon's royal under it. I don't have that.

Any suggestions from my stash what I should layer it over ?
 --> link to it is here !!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?