Saturday 6 October 2012

SSSP: Metallic madness

Hello.. Welcome to another Sunday Stamping Sneak Peek (SSSP)..
The theme for this week from AIS is Metallic madness. Hmm, my interpretation is a metallic like polish and then stamping with a metallic polish, and making it look a bit crazy.

The theme reminded me of the metallic polishes are the "molten metallics" collection from Face of Australia (FOA). I don't have all of the polishes in the range, as I purchased most when they were on clearance (I googled it. I'm only missing Flaming Lava- a red.)



I tried a swatch of the various polishes to refer to which I would be happy with on the nail.

Base: FOA- Amethyst
Base: SH insta dry- Jumpin Jade



Today I'm stamping and using a base polish from Face of Australia brand.
Base polish: FOA- Amethyst
Stamping polish:  FOA- Iron Ore (stripes), FOA- Titanium & FOA- Verdigris (hearts)
Image plate: CH5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?