Monday 15 October 2012

Halloween: Zombies

Hello.. Welcome to another weeks Halloween mani. This week we're half way through the challenge, I'm finding it so difficult with my nail art skills. I have many drawers full of polish, so lets see what I have chosen to use today...



Base polish: Australis- limited edition 2 (green)
Details: ulta3- lily white, ulta3- crystallina, NYC- red slippers [ dupe for ulta3- English rose], essence- grand pliƩ in black

I squished the eyes on one nail, at the top of the photo. Looks to me like red fried eggs instead of eyes?

Have you bought any new polish just to do the Halloween manis? And what costume are you going to be wearing later in the month?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?