Sunday 9 December 2012

My green Aussie Christmas nails

Hello.. I've got my green mani to show you, as part of the Aussie Christmas Challenge.


Have you been having fun creating, taking part in this challenge? This theme today is a simple colour, and for me it represents the start of summer as the grass is lush and having picnics in the park.
After January our front lawn gets really dry and prickly.

Onto the mani, me reminiscing to childhood Christmases past in Australia, playing outside and having fun with other kids from the neighbourhood all day during the summer holidays.




 
Base polish: essence (seasons of extreme 4)- just the nude of us
Stamping polish: color club- angel kiss
Image plate: BM312
essie 3 way glaze topcoat

Pic taken outside, in shade
 
bonus pic: My first take on green nails- a hot mess jelly sandwich of
BYS- flashdance and ulta3- luck of the irish

3 comments:

  1. I have nominated your blog for the Liebster award, check out the details here, Chantelle xx
    http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your inspiration for the green - wouldn't it be wonderful to have soft lush grass in January! Pretty mani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?