Monday 3 December 2012

ANM: glad to be here

Hello.. Welcome to another addition of Aussie Nails Monday

Todays theme is "Glad wrap". This is not a nail art style that I have tried before, so my memories of tutorials from pinterest I created the following.

I did one hand in red and green- traditional christmas colours.
Base polish: essence- choose me
layered polish: China glaze- ruby pumps
ulta3 topcoat
Poshe topcoat



.. and a blurry one, I can see clearly the red here..

The other hand I used 2 of my new polishes from the ulta3 candy cane.
Base polish: ulta3- sea breeze
layered polish: ulta3- acapulco bliss
ulta3- silver glitter
ulta3 topcoat
Poshe topcoat



Don't forget the other lovely ladies participating in Aussie Nails Monday :)



Chantelle - A Polished Prance


Adelle - Adelle1985 (Instagram)

Nicki - ??

Rosemarie - Every Little Polish

Melissa - Mel My Issta (that's me!)

Jennifer - JennLojko (Instagram)

Erin - Erinzi (Instagram)

Brie - Strawbrie (Instagram)

Astrid - Lovessweetas (Instagram)
 
 
Kate - Mckfresh (Instagram)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?