Monday 19 November 2012

Put a Glitter over here and a glitter over there?

Hello..

Onto todays pretty glitter. This was one of the first indies I purchased. Yes I'm really late jumping on the bandwagon, but I waited until I knew it would be perfect.


Ooh with the magnificent matte glitters in milky polish that is "unicorn droppings" from Australian maker Gloss 'n' Sparkle. What to put on top of a glitter polish? Why more glitter of course.





Polish: Gloss'n'Sparkle- unicorn droppings, essence- space queen


Dont forget to check the other fab blogs and manis from my favourite Aussie Nails gals..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?