Monday 26 November 2012

My weather prediction for Aussie Monday

Hello.. welcome to another ANM..

ulta3- spring shower (2 coats) Gloss n Sparkle- mirage (2 coats)
 
I love the holo-ness of the chunky glitter in the mirage polish.
 
As this weeks theme is weather I added some stamping.. 

 
Base polish: ulta3- spring showers, Gloss'n'Sparkle- mirage
Stamping polish: BarryM- silver foil
Image plate: CH36 (sun/clouds)


 
The pics are a bit shocking, but I love the polish and still had to show you..


Links to the lovely ladies from Aussie Nails:
Elissa - Lissa's Polish Addiction
Bec - Nail Gun XS
Marie - Marie's Manicure Madhouse
Courtney - Tales from the Makeup Bag
Sarah - Shatter me Claire
Chantelle - A Polished Prance
Teneil - Tee Bee's Nails
Nicole - the epitome of superficiality
Bec - Lacquer Dreams
Naomi - NananaisNails
Eboni - Enamoured With Enamel
Katie - Pretty Polish Please
Adelle - adelle1985
Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Rebecca - Polished Peripherals
Debbie - All Things Charmed
Melissa - Mel my issta
Natalie - Walk In My Eye Shadow
Jennifer - JennLojko

 
See you next Monday for a theme I'm yet to try, but very popular :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?