Saturday 23 February 2013

Being slack on Satuday

Hello.. I've done a bit of pretty-ing up and chosen an online blog layout. Change is as good as a holiday, right! I've also spent some time today going over my ulta3 google doc.

It's open for editing if you could help me out- many thanks :)

I also had a quiet day doing my ANM for this week [see  Monday 25/02 post], as well as a basic freehand french mani.




Duri- Rejuvacote
essie- marshmallow [tips]
winmax- nail sparks 10 [Purchased from Daiso]
seche vite- topcoat

I loved the look of this polish- $2.80, wonderful application.

1 comments:

  1. Oh wow, all those colors look gorgeous! Looks shiner and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?