Sunday 24 February 2013

ANM: Ulta3

Hello.. I missed last weeks Aussie Nail Monday- the theme was rainbow, and I had planned a mani to show you. [See below, it's here a week late!!]



This week For ANM the theme is "Favourite Brand". If you read my last post I have quite an affinity/ obsession with the brand ulta3.

Loved everything ulta3 labelled Made in Aus, but had trouble getting used to the ulta3 that was Made in PRC.

Onto todays' mani- I woke my nephew to ask him to choose a colour.

I shake him awake and say, "Pick any colour, you don't have to open your eyes, just pick a colour."
"Blue", he says, rolling over.
"Wait, do you choose light blue or dark blue?", I also ask him.
"Light"...
I had to do that, or I would be drooling over my Helmer all day trying to choose one for today.
I also spotted an ulta3 I won from the company when the colour first came out- Pacific Fever..

So I went back to seek a light blue!
1 thicker coat, then 1 thinner coat to touch up any VNL, and Blue Heaven had arrived.

 
(shade)

(sun)
 
But it was on my right hand and I stuffed up the first few glitters I placed.
So it's not the focus for ANM today.

Pacific Fever. A Made in Aus baby!
2 or 3 thinner coats. Perfection.
Added glitter (purchased from Lincraft).

Glitter placement- tried to copy the font on the bottle.
(Outside, sun)
 
(shade, inside)

(shade, outside)
 
 
Heres' all the links to all of us completing/ contemplating Aussie Nails Monday !!
 
Elissa - Lissa’s Polish Addiction
Bec - Nail Gun XS
Marie - Marie’s Manicure Madhouse
Sarah - Shatter Me Claire
Chantelle - A Polished Prance
Teneil -Shades of Phoenix
Nicole - The Epitome of Superficiality
Bec - Lacquer Dreams
Naomi - NananaisNails
Eboni - Enamoured With Enamel
Adelle - Adelle1985 (Instagram)
Kelly - Kelly's Kolors
Rebecca - Polished Peripherals
Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Melissa - Mel My Issta
Natalie - Walk In My Eyeshadow
Jennifer - JennLojko (Instagram)
Erin - Erinzi’s Nails
Astrid - Lovessweetas (Instagram)
Jasmyn - Jas’ Blingtastic Nails
Kate - Mckfresh (Instagram)
Jessica - Maedaynails (instagram)
Elizabeth - Lili_Bete (Instagram)
Cassandra - The Reluctant Femme
Tammy - Jibber Jabber
Julia - Messy Mansion
Ann - Nailovelogy
Ronda
Theresa It's All About The Polish
Katie - Pretty Polish Please

Melissa - polished_off (Instagram)
Jennifer - jennersx (Instagram)
Rachael - thepolishedclaw (Instagram)
Julz - Julzperrinails
Caylah
Tash
Jane - Nails In Oz

2 comments:

  1. this is super cute, and i love the glitter placement! what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, all those colors look gorgeous! It's really different coat.I love it..Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?