Tuesday 24 July 2012

How many shades of grey?

Hello.. We all know the books everyone is talking about.

But let's compare the polishes.

I have mostly colourful polish and not a lot of grey. Let's look through my collection..

1. NYC- charcoal & dupe
2. Ulta3- wild berry
3. NYC in a minute- sidewalkers

Also I have a handful of dull silvers that could be mistaken for a grey?

4. essence- can't cheat on me
5. claire's- silver/ grey crackle
6. ulta3- silver grey
7. BYS- disco ball
8. NYC- snazzle
9. face of Australia- titanium
10. models own- sterling silver










A different shade for every finger, not quite 50 greys though..

My fave is the ulta3 and with stamping image (like the cover of the 3rd book)
☺☺ it looks grey-t



Base polish: ulta3- wild berry
stamping polish: KONAD white
image plate: BM301



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?