Tuesday 10 July 2012

Lookie here....

Hello.. I bought an iPad today. Woop..

I wanted one for the longest time, but was waiting for the newer model to come out. I caved in and I love it.
What does this mean for the stuff I love in my life.? I can see the pics much better than on my iPhone, as I hardly ever use the net on a main computer.

My most recent mani was for the Sunday stamping on 8 July in the group on Facebook with the weekly theme being something you love.

I love the colour combo of light and darker purple.
And I love the swirly love hearts kinda image on bundle monster plate 201
I also added a love word stamp from the new 2012 image plates in darker purple, with the Chinese stamp for blessing in black.



And to finish it off a little sparkle with essence glitter topcoat & rimmel matte for the love accent nail
Base polish: essence-42: dress for a moment
stamping polish: KONAD purple, KONAD black
image plate:BM201, BM221, BM311

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?