Monday 1 April 2013

ANM: fashion & support for Paint it blue

Hello ladies..

I cheated for Aussie Nails Monday. This week the theme is fashion, and becasue of Easter
I have a simple purple sponge gradient covered in spectra flair.


Base polish: essence- pashion for fashion, essence- dress for a moment.

Seche vite

Gloss N Sparkle- spectra flair topcoat.

 


 

Loved these little essence bottles :)



The awesome @[757454144:2048:Theresa] has made this for us!  Thanks so much!!!  xo

facebook.com/groups/PaintItBlue

IG: #bluenailsforautism

 

ALL my blues.

15 ulta3 blues on the left in the red box. About 40 in the pink box


BM321- has the puzzle heart, and support ribbons.

BM319- has the full nail puzzle pieces.

 

Pretending to be an outfit/ style blogger-

Blue dress and necklace!

 

1 comments:

  1. I think you should add in some style blog posts. I love the 'what I wore Wednesday' on some blogs I read. My goodness, that's a lot of BLUE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?