Tuesday 19 April 2011

2011 Nail designs retrospective.. PART 2..

My Pics are taken on iPhone.. so there's no flash and only 4mp.. time to upgrade, or by a proper camera..

U wanna see more pics of my nails for 2011, well why didn't you say so?
oh u didn't-- its OK, i can use this as a personal reference anyway..

Next up (drum roll anyone..)
Base polish: clear
tip polish: white
stamping polish: konad purple
image plate: BM08 (chandelier)
gold nail art polish
-- This was a quick one, I love how long my nail whites are here, the only stamping was done on my thumbs, but I could not get a good pic of it..



Base polish: old avon  in gold
stamping polish: konad purple
image plate: BM21 (joined circles)
-- This design was a bit ugly, and the lines smudged a lot, but I was very proud to not take all day to complete it.


Next up.. love affair with the cheapest polish in Australia !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?