Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter nails

Hello ladies.. Happy Easter!
I'm on holidays for 2 weeks, Victorian school term break. Extra time to do my nails, yay!

I have Easter theme manis from the past few days following:
 
Good Friday- Pastel background & gold (Lindt) bunnies
Fluffy Lindt bunny and my nails (left hand).
 
Choc Lindt bunny (YUM!) and my nails (right hand).

Showing my right thumb..
 
Showing my left thumb..
God is love

Background polish: models own- pastel pink; lemon meringue, essence (muli dimension)- purple diamond, essence- you belong to me, no7- lucky lilac
Bunny details polish: ulta3- gold rush fever, ulta3- cocoa bean, ulta3- black satin
Thumb (left): essence- purple diamond. Stamping: konad- white & BM317. ulta3- orchid & CH30.
Thumb (right):color club- cherubic, ulta3- cocoa bean, ulta3- black satin
Accent nail: purple diamond. Stamping: konad- white & CH15 (full hearts). ulta3- orchid & CH15 (stitch hearts). Love heart fimo.
Seche vite

Dyed eggs using silk ties, only the red one worked out well.
Pinterst vs. reality!


 Changed the bunny for sponged gradient.
 
Left hand, including thumb!


Base polish (gradient): color club- twiggie, china glaze- TMI
Stamping polish: ulta3- black satin
Stamping plate:BM302
Gloss N Sparkle- spectra flair topcoat
Seche vite

1 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?