Sunday 9 September 2012

9- rainbow. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello..Hope you are great,it's another scheduled post, for the [30 day challenge/ untrieds], due to the Alpha weekend away.

I have a rainbow mani to show you, its quite familiar as its on my blog header. So scroll back up as you admire the mani as part of my blog header.

Its actually a rainbows and lollipops mani.
You know from the song "Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows; everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together".


Maybe I'll do a new one, but I kinda like how this one turned out..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?